Sara Vermillion that is. You know this website? It says that there are only 7 Sara Vermillion’s in the United States. So I guess it’s not a stretch when people think I’m Benjamin’s sister, Sara. Yes, even spelled the RIGHT way.
My father in law was on Facebook a couple of nights ago. I had hijacked gotten onto Benjamin’s Facebook and posted a status. He commented on the status that Benjamin I had written. He then asked me about Luke. I politely told him that he’d have to call Sara and ask her as I am Benjamin’s wife. I mean my picture is of Lily. He is partially blind so I guess it’s ok… NOT. However, I’d like to say that this is the first time this has happened. Not so. I have had about half a dozen friend requests when they thought I was the other Sara. I have a secret for everyone… Benjamin’s sister is no longer Sara Vermillion. Shhhhh, she got married. Like 6 or 7 years ago. She’s not even Sara Vermillion-_____ (insert her new last name) on Facebook at all. That’s ok. I don’t mind sharing her name. Even if we never had it at the same time.
Meet Benjamin’s sister, Sara (no longer Vermillion)
Meet me, Sara Vermillion
Both Sara Vermillion’s. Just not at the same time.
Question of the day: Ever have an issue of someone thinking you're not who you are?
3 comments:
One or twice you kids confused me with Miss Washington. Such a burden I bare.
*gag*
h ahahahaha ha
Post a Comment