So here is the pumpkin patch of 2010. Rosi is quite miffed that I haven’t posted about the pumpkin patch yet. I’m working on it!
So this year, both of the babies were older and enjoyed themselves.
Here is Kjell. He’s still into pirates.
And Lily just wanted to sling pumpkins. To her chagrin, they weren’t doing it this year.
So they decided to play on the canoe instead.
And the tractor.
I have a picture of Lauren at this same age on this very same tractor, all those years ago. I’ll look for it to see if I can get it on here.
Having their ride in the wheelbarrow.
Out looking for their pumpkins.
Kjelly refused to sit up there with Lily. I think he was wondering if his mother was trying to sell him…
Next year, we’ll make sure that the older sisters get to come too. They were most upset that they weren’t invited… whoops!
See ya next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment