Please tell me that other people have them too? That I’m not the only crazy one? So there is a reason why I haven't changed my ridiculous argument in months. BECAUSE, my mother still rises to the occasion to argue with me on this one. hahahahahaha. In fact, I got her going again today about it. I even got the… shhh finger shake. I have to tell you, there is a little HUGE part of me that thoroughly enjoys this.
So, please, share with me! Share with me a ridiculous argument you’ve had before. This is my favorite argument like EVER.
I’ll be looking forward to reading them!
2 comments:
Excuse me? This argument in which you are WRONG you have not stepped up the to plate in months to correct it. I was right, If you go and look at the sources that Ginger gave you, you will see some are written by prophets of the chruch. SO There!
sheesh didn't this happen in like, april?this is lauren
Post a Comment