So I’ve seen a ton of posts of people doing a blog or a facebook thankful day each day. So that’s what I’m going to do since I was so busy at work and I forgot to upload pictures of the pumpkin patch… oops?
So, what am I thankful for? Well, let me tell you, I am thankful for a lot. These are mostly in random order:
- Benjamin
- Lauren
- Kathryn
- Amy Lynne
- Lily
- My mother
- My father
- A living prophet
- The Book of Mormon
- The temple
- Sealing power
- Knowledge
- Insulin
- Victoza
- Health Insurance (I have AWESOME insurance)
- Insulin pumps
- My house
- Dishwasher
- Brooms
- Toilet Paper
- Inventors (of drugs, electricity etc. Not being afraid of people telling them they can’t do something)
- Cell phones
- 911
- T-Mobile
- Being able to pay all of my bills
- Shoes
- Air Hockey
- Baseball
- Ultrasounds
- My Silhouette
- Music
- TLC
- My job
- Working with my mother
- My religion
- Flowers (even though they die)
- My cars
- Socks
- Razors (to shave)
- Yummy smelling shampoo
- Yummy smelling body wash
- Tooth Brushes
- Hair brushes (Oh where is my hairbrush?)
- Hair bands (not from the 80’s either)
- Washing machines
- My bed (getting a new one soon!)
- Alarm clocks
- iPods
- Bleach
- Iron
- Pictures
- Ibuprofen
- Excedrin
- Computers
- My puppy (who isn’t really a puppy anymore)
- Crafting
- Crafting with cousins and family on Friday evenings
- Heat
- Air Conditioning
- Blu Ray
- Books
- My kindle!
- You Tube
- Outlook
- Blogs
- Credit cards
- Seat Belts
- Doctors
- memories
- Needles
- Glucometer
- Lancets
- Puppets
- Wheat bread (yummy!0
- Orange juice
- Pomegranates
- String cheese
- Tart apples
- Chocolate chunk ice cream (Albertson brand)
- German chocolate blizzards (I must be getting hungry)
- Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Heavy whipping cream
Ok, so I’m thinking I better stop now. I do believe I’m getting hungry and I need to go and eat some dinner. I know I’ve probably missed a lot here, but there are things all around us to be thankful for.
Question of the day: What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment