Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012

So my mother was complaining that I was doing the 12 days of Christmas for 12 days, but my thought pattern was, if I have to wait a day for each present, then shouldn’t you? I did tell her that it was my blog and she didn’t have to read it. Sheesh, no one was putting a gun to her head.

Either way, I’ll do three days at a time. It fits just nicely! So…

On the 4th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

IMG_5235

IMG_5236

Christmas kitchen towels! I was excited about that. My kitchen towels that I have are from my mother’s house when she wanted to get rid of hers. So I now have towels that are the right colors for the season! yay!

On the 5th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

IMG_5205

What? No note on the outside? How do I know it’s from my true love???

IMG_5206

Phew… it was on the inside. I was getting a little concerned over here.

 

Now, I have a confession to make… I didn’t take pictures of the 6th day. I couldn’t believe it. So I have no cute little note to put up here. And they did make me a cute note.

So, on the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

IMG_5477IMG_5478

6 beautiful icicle ornaments for my tree! I still can’t believe that I didn’t take pictures of the 6th day. So Bridget, since you take credit, can you send me the jingle that went with the 6th day?

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Thank you. I want the good stuff, like pictures of my darling granddaughters!!!

Bridget said...

On the 6th Day of Christmas
Six icicles we give to you
Hang them on your tree
Not in your shoe!

Sara said...

Ah, Bridget, did you forget how thoughtful the riddles were? This was way too simple, you need to do better than that!

Bridget said...

Go ahead. Insult my rhyme. But next year I'm going to find another family to do the 12 Days of Christmas to. ;oP