We went to this place called Stretch Island.
Part of Day 1:
The kids went out on low tide and played.
The babies & Erik played in the rocks and in the backyard:
Grandmom watched from the backyard as well:
We played with bubbles
Lauren being Lauren loved playing in the seaweed
Then of course, Lauren and Erik had to have a seaweed fight.
As you can see, a good time was had by all. There was a ton of seaweed.
Lily pretended to take pictures
She loved it.
So I didn’t make it all through the first day. Believe me, I have more pictures to post. But it will have to wait until tomorrow.
2 comments:
It's good to see you posting again...hopefully I can do it soon too. Your favorite boy name is spelled wrong,got to love spell check :).
I canNOT believe I pulled that stunt. Sheesh. I was in a hurry to get it out. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Post a Comment