"Sweet Mama, Big Eddie... what are they going to come up with next? Little Al?"
She’s also into eating like a dog. I’m sure she learned that from one of her older sisters…
She is so cute! I love my donuts too, Lily. Oh and Lily, just what was that secret you have? Seriously, it's time to tell!
Michelle... You'll have to come visit to know!! I'm not too sure what her secret is either. If you whisper in her ear and ask, she'll whisper back in your ear and tell you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love my donuts too, Lily. Oh and Lily, just what was that secret you have? Seriously, it's time to tell!
Michelle... You'll have to come visit to know!! I'm not too sure what her secret is either. If you whisper in her ear and ask, she'll whisper back in your ear and tell you.
Post a Comment