"Sweet Mama, Big Eddie... what are they going to come up with next? Little Al?"
Hopefully one of those daily posts will correct the argument about the gold plates and you tell everyone how right I was!
Can't wait! Love the blog a day, Hopefully there will be some silly arguments in there too.... :)
Nice. Thanks for helping nurses understand the need for triage.I just found Carrie Stroudy's blog and see you made a comment on one of her posts. Do you know her? I see she lives in/around Seattle.
Bridget, you probably played on that same tree that I fell on! As to Carrie, yes, I know her. She and I used to be in the same ward.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hopefully one of those daily posts will correct the argument about the gold plates and you tell everyone how right I was!
Can't wait! Love the blog a day, Hopefully there will be some silly arguments in there too.... :)
Nice. Thanks for helping nurses understand the need for triage.
I just found Carrie Stroudy's blog and see you made a comment on one of her posts. Do you know her? I see she lives in/around Seattle.
Bridget, you probably played on that same tree that I fell on!
As to Carrie, yes, I know her. She and I used to be in the same ward.
Post a Comment