10/28 Baby!
- He has TONS of patience.
- He rarely yells.
- He’s a good kisser ;)
- He gets up with Lily in the middle of the night.
- And in the mornings.
- Even though he sometimes grumbles.
- He puts up with my mother
- Even when she wants him to move her computer multiple times.
- Yes, more than once.
- He takes the girls’ to baseball games.
- And my nephews to the baseball games.
- And hockey games.
- He yells really loud at the hockey games.
- He does the dishes.
- He is really smart.
- Especially at math.
- This is a really good thing because he can help Lauren with hers.
- And Kathryn.
- He helps me with excel when I have a problem.
- He helps me figure out percentages.
- Even though I know how to do them.
- But am too lazy to figure them out.
- He can type really really fast.
- He writes really good things.
- He wrote this about our daughter.
- I never could have
- I would want to, but I’m not as eloquent.
- He loves my older daughters’ as though they were his blood.
- Which sometimes I wonder if he does forget.
- He said Lauren got some trait from him one time.
- It was really cute.
- My mother and I laughed.
- Have I mentioned that he has a LOT of patience?
- And puts up with my family?
- And is OK spending that night at my parent’s house for Christmas.
- When there really is no room.
- He exercises his Priesthood in the home.
- He has baptized both Lauren & Kathryn
- And given Amy Lynne & Lily their names and a blessing.
- He will baptize Lily when she turns 8
- No, he has no choice in the matter.
- Yes, he knows he has no choice in the matter
- He puts up with me.
- I’m sometimes not the easiest to get along with.
- Especially in the mornings.
- Or when I’m hungry
- Or when I’m tired.
- Or when I’m having a low blood sugar.
- Seeing a trend?
- Happy Anniversary Benjamin. Here’s to many more years to come!
3 comments:
I need a "likes this" button. I love you Honey!! You're so awesome. Happy 10/28.
Awww, you guys are cute. Congratulations!
SWEEEEEEEET! cutest anniversary post i've ever seen! you two are a match made in heaven for sure! happy {belated} anniversary!
Post a Comment