
Ummm, hello? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! My eyes bulge out of my face. I'm paralyzed for just a few moments and then I mumble to Benjamin "DO YOU SEE THAT?" I then start laughing. He's all "Yeah, I see it" I mean, who would use this? I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not well endowed in that area... but I know plenty of women who are, and I've never heard of them cushioning their breasts. So anyway, maybe it's not that funny to anyone else, but it gave me a great laugh. I really needed it since my baby girl has been on my mind a lot lately.
Question of the day: Do you use body pillows? For the legs or um, other body parts? ;)
2 comments:
Yeah, I've never needed one of those over here either... looks interesting though!
I used one of our long oversized pillows between my legs and under my belly when I was pregnant, but I usually just use Matt. :) Even though I know how annoying it is to have someones heavy leg all over you, he's just so comfy!
Still waiting for that phone call...
"whisky tango foxtrot?" i just got it when i read this post! am i naive or what! i just might use that one! not the pillow though! not well-endowed in that department either! i have a body pillow my sister-in-law gave me when i was prego and i've never used as a body pillow. it runs along our headboard and has one of those super-soft pillowcases on it that is never cold so i sleep with my hands under it to keep them warm at night. strange, maybe! but not as strange as that photo in the mag!
Post a Comment