You thought you would actually see pictures of Lily smiling didn't you? hahahahah well, you're WRONG!
Ok, so I do have pictures, just not on my camera. I have some on my mother's camera and April's camera. April is our new front end gal at the office and she was helping me out with Lily on Friday as I was setting up a new client in our accounting system.
So when I get them, I'll post them. But in the mean time...
MADE YA LOOK!
Oh, and I got an anniversary/birthday/Christmas present this past weekend. We've been saving and saving up for this puppy.
2 comments:
Yea! Nice camera! You'll have to let me know how you like it! And hurry up with the pictures already! Some of Lauren and Kathryn would be nice too!
I can't believe you went with Nikon! Ugh! You should have talked to us first! :) Just kidding--I hope you like it! We still need to find a date for us to take some pictures for you...sorry for the delay. Things have been crazy here. I need to fill you in. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment